1. Playing the role of an assistant and servant；the headmaster's office is mainly responsible for the comprehensive coordination, supervision and examination of school affairs.
2. Operating and filing administrative documents.
3. Organizing important meetings and school activities; using and managing all meeting facilities.
4. Supervising and examining the implementation of school policies.
5. Making coordination to professor committee and supervision groups.
6. Receiving, posting, registering, circulating, and securing confidential documents.
7. Using and managing school official seals, recommendation letters; engraving administrative departments' seals; managing the school's certificate of legal institution, and the certificate of organization code.
8. Receiving and posting letters, doing subscription and distribution of newspaper and magazines for all faculty and students.
9. Coordinating and ensuring normal use of official cars, and school buses.
10. Managing and making comprehensive analysis of education information and data.
11. Taking charge of all kinds of visits and reception activities.
12. Compiling and printing school regulations, rules, brief reports, and school annuals.
13. Taking charge of duty arrangement, and handling emergencies.
14. Making comprehensive coordination to all school administrative departments.
15. Dealing with missions assigned by school leaders.