1. Drafting various kinds of documents, including important speeches of the school leaders, work review, work reports, and administrative manuscripts.
2. Reviewing, numbering, checking, printing, issuing, and filing all administrative documents in the name of SDUFE or President Office. Supervising document processing of all administrative divisions.
3. Organizing the activities and meetings of party committee and administration. In charge of document preparation, meeting record, and compiling meeting summaries.
4. Submitting requests, reports to leaders, relaying and supervising the documents assigned by leaders.
5. Arranging activities of holiday rotation, weekly school meeting, and school leader's reception day.